February 5, 2018

Review: After You by Jojo Moyes

After You by Jojo Moyes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Two yeas after the death of Will Traynor, Louisa Clark is still trying to figure out what to do with her life. With the money and advise Will left her with, she has traveled around Europe a bit and bought a flat in London, but her life still doesn't have much purpose. She works a crappy job and joins a support group. But when she has a terrible accident, she has to find a way to get her life on track and move forward.

In preparation of the release of the third book in the series, Still Me (Me Before You, #3) by Jojo Moyes (Jan. 30th), I read this book to get caught up with the series.

For some reason, I have trouble connecting with Louisa Clark, but I really enjoyed the story overall and I plan on reading the next book in the series in the next couple of weeks.

There are a lot of things that happen to Louisa in this story. There are also a couple of surprises. She makes new friends where previously she had very few. She helps out a troubled youth, she meets a new man, and she falls off a building. One thing is for sure, she is resilient. I do want to see what the next chapter of her life does to her. Maybe it will make me like her more.

View all my reviews

To order any of the books in the series, click on the book covers below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.