June 28, 2017

Review: He Said/She Said by Erin Kelly

He Said/She Said by Erin Kelly

Laura and Kit are boyfriend and girlfriend. Kit is an eclipse chaser and Laura goes along with him. In 1999 they attend an eclipse in Cornwall where the esclipse is clouded out, but that doesn't stop the excitement of the day. As they are walking back to their tents after the event, they find a girl who is being attacked, Beth. Spanning 16 years back and forth between Laura and Kit each telling their side of the story from their point of view from the time they met each other until the time much later when they are married with kids. How the incidents of this one day will shape their lives forever.

Thank you to St. Martin's Press and Minotaur Books for sending me a copy of this book to review.

It was a slow start for me, having to adjust to who was speaking and what time they were speaking about. After I got all that sorted out, the book moved at a good pace. There were some unexpected twists, and times where I was on the edge of my seat.

Laura is a very caring and compassionate person, always willing to help those in need. Kit is a science person, always seeing the practical side of things. Together their relationship works for them. Laura with her bright blonde hair, and Kit with his eclipses. Beth is an interesting character too. One you're not sure if you are going to like at all. This book definitely sent me through a lot of different emotions. I recommend this book to anyone who is looking for an exciting thriller.



View all my reviews









Order a copy of this book for yourself by clicking the cover below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.