June 27, 2016

Review--Sweet St. Louis by Omar Tyree


Sweet St. Louis by Omar Tyree
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Everyone, I believe, wants to find that special someone to settle down with and spend the rest of their lives together. Until we reach that point in our lives, we enjoy ourselves with whomever happens to be with us at that time. For Anthony "Ant" Poole and Sharron Francis, that time has finally come. Anthony delivers a line to Sharron as she is walking down the street. A line Anthony has been waiting to use on the right person. A line that Sharron can't seem to forget. But Sharron is very different from any other woman Anthony has ever been with. She challenges him in way he would never imagine. Anthony is also a bit different from men Sharron has known. While he may be a player, he has accepted her challenge head on.

It has been a long time since I have read a book by Omar Tyree. At least ten years or more. But I enjoyed this book. Since it was written in the 90's it took me back to my single days and the person I was at that time in my life. It made me feel a bit nostalgic. I can't wait to read more Omar Tyree and even re-read the books I read before Flyy Girl and A Do Right Man.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.