June 20, 2016

Review--One With You by Sylvia Day


One with You by Sylvia Day
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Unfortunately, this is where the journey of Gideon and Eva Cross ends. For the past few years we have read about their short relationship. In this "episode"Eva and Gideon have finally worked out the kinks in their relationship. They have secretly gotten married without their family's knowledge and are in the process of planning a public ceremony and making sue that their marriage is as strong as it can be.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the Crossfire series and I'm very sad to see it come to an end. I was so invested in the characters that after I was finished reading the book, I even dreamed about what would happen next. I want to thank Sylvia Day for allowing me the opportunity to catch a quick glimpse into the lives of Eva and Gideon. And it certainly was a quick glimpse, with the five differnt books spanning just a few months.

I look forward to the next book series that starts with the book So Close and this series will take place over a few years instead of months.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.