June 18, 2014

What's Goin' on??

Currently I am reading some exciting books and am looking forward to reading so many more this summer.  Currently I'm reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak .   This book is soooo good.  There are not enough hours in the day for me to read this book.  I'm about half way through and look forward to the times that I have time to read.  I am currently listening to Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter on the iPod.  This is the second book of hers that I am reading.  The Book Thief is a book pal read I'm doing.  I had a Goodreads friend pick this book for me.  Blindsighted is the group read for the group A Good Thriller on Goodreads.  Karin will be doing a Q&A specifically for this book on July 1st in that group.   This is what I'm looking forward to reading this month...

Delicious by Ruth Reichl

The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty 

Watch Me Die by Erica Spindler

The Accident by Linwood Barclay


I hope to get them all done by the end of the month.  So many books, so little time.  What are you reading this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.