February 2, 2022

Review: No One Will Miss Her by Kat Rosenfield


No One Will Miss Her by Kat Rosenfield
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: October 2021
No One Will Miss Her 

Lizzie Oullette is a small town girl who sticks to herself. So when she is found dead in her vacation rental, the whole town is in shock. The biggest shock is that her husband is missing. No one knows who could have done this to Lizzie. When a state detective is called to handle the case, he has to take the word of the townspeople about who this woman is and the kind of life she led. So who killed Lizzie and why?

Thank you to NetGalley and Harper Audio for the opportunity to read and review this title.

As you may or not know, psychological thrillers are my favorite genre. I love a fast paced book with twists and turns along the way. This book did not disappoint. I listened to this one on audio and since my commute to work is a lot shorter than it used to be, it took me a little longer to get through. I did not see any of the twists coming in this book, but they were great.

Small towns are great for thrillers. Everyone knows everything and you think you can trust them, but the whole town in unreliable. Once you know what's going on, you still don't know who to trust. While listening, I was sure I knew what was going to happen and who had killed Lizzie. I was shook when I found out the truth. This was a great book. First book I've read by Kat Rosenfield, but I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read more by her.

View all my reviews

To order a copy or to learn more about this book, click the links below(affliate links):

Books A Million

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.