October 22, 2019

Where Have I Been??



I know the blog has looked like this empty Amazon package lately.  Guys, life has really gotten in my way.  I have still been reading although I'm falling behind on my Goodreads Challenge, my reviews and posting here.  A couple of months ago, I took on a second job.   I had no free time to do anything and when I did, I spent it with my family or sleeping.

So now that is over and life is starting to get some what back to normal, I'm going to be able to be posting more.  So get ready, because your inbox is about to be bombarded with posts from What 'Cha Readin'?

Fall is finally among us and there are a lot of great books coming on in the next few weeks that I'm really excited to read and share with you.  Here are a few that I am interested in:



Let me know what books you are looking forward to and what you've been up to.  I promise not to be away for so long anymore.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you are getting normalized, especially as the holidays approach.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.