October 16, 2017

Review--Paperless Post Online Stationery

As many of you know, I have recently moved.  I needed a way to send to my family and friends my new address without spending an arm and a leg on announcements and postage.

Paperless Post in partnership with Anagram Interactive approached me about reviewing their site just at the perfect time.  In exchange for my review, they offered me coins to use on the site for my purchase.  They have thousands of designs to choose from as well as a card for every occasion.  Once you create an account, which is quick and easy, you are able to save the designs you like for any project and any budget.  They even have designs from Oscar de la Renta and Kate Spade.  I spent hours just searching for the right print for my project.

Adding my personal information was seamless and the site is extremely user friendly.  You can easily upload your contacts to the site, or manually enter your recipients email addresses.  They also have the option of doing your project in print form.  You can add your own photos to some projects and change the background on your envelopes.  There is so much you can do on Paperless Post to get your project exactly the way you want it.

So whether you have an announcement to make, a birthday card to send, planning a party or just want to send a nice card; Paperless Post is the place to go for all your stationery needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.