July 2, 2016

Review--The Fixer by Joseph Finder


The Fixer by Joseph Finder
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

Rick Hoffman is down on his luck. He's just lost his high paying job and along with it, is long term girlfriend. Forced to move back into his childhood home, a place that has been abandoned for many years, he makes a startling discovery that will change his life forever. But will it change it for better or for worse. Will Rick be able to stay alive long enough to get to the bottom of who his father was and ultimately who he is?

This is the first book I have read by Joseph Finder. I have had a number of his books on my TBR list for a while and after seeing him on an interview on my Facebook feed, I decided to give it a try. The Fixer was the only book that I was able to find at the time. I was hooked from the start. At about 50%-75% through the book my interest dwindled a little bit, but that last part of the book was hard to put down. I had to know who was at the end of the mystery. Was it who I was suspecting, or a character you would never guess? Overall this was a very enjoyable book and I look forward to reading more Joseph Finder titles.

Other books by Joseph Finder:
Guilty Minds
Paranoia
Buried Secrets
Killer Instinct
The Moscow Club
Suspicion
Power Play
Vanished
Extraordinary Powers
High Crimes
The Zero Hour
Company Man
Plan B
No Hiding Place


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.