April 29, 2014

What's in a Blog??

So, I've tried this before and now I'm going to do it for real!!  I've decided that I can take a few minutes every morning to post my little bit about what I'm reading.

This week, I'm listening to The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown.   It's the story of the three Andreas sisters who have all returned home "to help take care of their mother".  They will each find out that the reasons they all came home were for something else entirely.   Will they be able to overcome the hurdles in their life?


The other book I'm reading is Touch by Mark Sennen.  Mark is a British author that was brought to my attention via my group on Goodreads 'A Good Thriller"(check it out)!  This book is about Detective Inspector Charlotte Savage.  This is the first book in a series.  In Touch, Savage is trying to find a killer/rapist who is dropping dead bodies all over the place.  If you are down with British lingo, then you will enjoy this book tremendously.   I, have had a bit of trouble with that part of the book myself, otherwise, it's going pretty good so far.

That is all for today!! I hope I will get followers to my blog and that I will be able to keep up with it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorrea, nice blog so far! Maybe you would please set up some way to follow your blog such as by email or bloglovin, etc. Thanks and good luck, Rita

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.