January 2, 2018

Reviewing Slump!!


Happy New Year to all of my fellow readers!!  As 2017 drew to a close, I received some unsettling news about my health.  I'm still trying to get all the answers.  This news unfortunately, has sent me into a writing/reviewing slump.  I'm still reading and finished 4 books since I posted my last review.  But I haven't had the stamina to go back and write about these books except for a little one paragraph synopsis so that I can go back later and do the full review.

My plans were to do more blogging in the new year, I hoped to bring more content and more reviews.  I've set up my reading challenge for 2018 and have decided to go with 10 more books than last year, so I'm shooting for 85.  Also, I want to post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, with the goal of posting reviews on Monday, stick with Winning Wednesday and some other fun content on Fridays.  I want to try blog prompts and interact with authors more.

In a few days, I will know the status of my health situation and from there I will be able to quell the anxiety I have been feeling for the past 3 weeks and focus more on life.  I hope you all will bear with me.  I have to give you my Best of 2017, what I have planned to read in 2018, and reviews of the books I finished up at the end of last year.

I thank you all for visiting my blog, 2017 was my most successful so far, adding 10 new followers and getting nearly half of all visitors last year alone and I've been blogging for 3.5 years now.  So I hope you will continue to read my posts and tell your friends.  I look forward to sharing my 2018 reading experience with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.